Carilion Roanoke Memorial Parking Update
Beginning March 1, there will be some changes to parking and traffic flow in front of the hospital.
Pre-construction work continues for the future Crystal Spring Tower at Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital. In the coming months, construction teams will dig a large trench in front of the hospital to install a 60-inch storm drain pipe.
Beginning March 1, there will be some changes to parking and traffic flow in front of the hospital:
- The ground-level parking lot in front of the hospital on Jefferson Street will be closed. This is where the trench will be dug to install the pipe. This parking lot is expected to be closed for about four months.
- The Emergency Department (ED) garage under the hospital will be reopened with limited spaces for ED and disabled patient parking.
- There will be a one-way traffic flow into and out of the ED garage.
- The main ED entrance on Flanagan Drive will remain open for patient drop-offs.
- The first floor of the Riverwalk parking garage will continue to be reserved for disabled and ED parking during this time.
- Guest Services will have staff at the front of the hospital Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., to help coordinate parking for patients.