Construction Update at Carilion Clinic Outpatient Center
Construction continues on the new Outpatient Center on Franklin Road. The former Ivy Market building is taking on a new life with the first floor interior walls up and roof repairs in place. Check out this latest video on the project: http://ow.ly/M4nWy
Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
Meet Your Newest Neighbors in Health Care
Chronic poor sleep can leave you feeling run down, depressed, exhausted, and hopeless. Individualized coaching can guide you through steps of relaxation to improve the...
- 04/28/2015 | Senior Wellness University | NRV
- 04/29/2015 | Happiest Baby On The Block | Roanoke
- 05/01/2015 | Blood Pressure Screening | NRV
- 05/02/2015 | Weekend Childbirth Education | Roanoke
- 05/05/2015 | Med Talk Radio | Franklin
- 05/05/2015 | Community Event for Seniors | Roanoke
- 05/05/2015 | Breastfeeding 101 | Roanoke
- 05/06/2015 | Blood Pressure Screening | NRV
- 05/06/2015 | Baby Basics Moms' Club - Evening | Roanoke
- 05/06/2015 | Finding Fertility: Learn About Your Options |
The awards for our Employee Art Show were announced at a reception for the artists on March 31.
The Carilion Clinic Cosmetic Center celebrated the opening of the new center with a ribbon cutting on Monday, March 9.
Have a look at what it has taken to transform the former grocery store on Franklin Road to a state-of-the-art ortho-neuro center.
PCA Healthcare today announced that it intends to join Carilion Clinic in June.