Carilion Life-Guard launches 'Land The Drone' campaign for safety
Thanks to everyone who attended our Life-Guard Drone Safety event this past weekend. If you own a drone, please operate it safely and remember it could impact the medical helicopters transporting patients in our area. Thanks to WDBJ7 for helping us spread the word! #LandtheDrone
Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
Meet Your Newest Neighbors in Health Care
Body Basics is a beginner level strength training class for adults. We use hand weights and participants can stand and/or sit to perform the exercises. Weights are provided....
- 02/09/2016 | Prevent Type 2 Diabetes: Read to Wellness | Franklin
- 02/09/2016 | Low Intervention Childbirth Education | Roanoke
- 02/10/2016 | Breastfeeding for Working Mothers | Roanoke
- 02/10/2016 | Keeping your Heart Healthy at Any Age | Roanoke
- 02/10/2016 | Deep Brain Stimulation: Improving Quality of Life in Parkinson's Patients | Franklin
- 02/10/2016 | Prepared Childbirth Education | Roanoke
- 02/11/2016 | Balanced Living with Diabetes | Franklin
- 02/11/2016 | Car Seat Safety Check | NRV
- 02/13/2016 | Newborn Care | Roanoke
- 02/15/2016 | Body Basics: Senior Strengthening Training Class | Franklin
Latest from Living
Find out what you need to know and how to protect yourself.
Walter Jones wasn't showing any symptoms, but a test showed his heart health was in jeopardy.
Find out what superfoods you should be eating?
Known as the "bridge to transplant," LVAD can change the lives of those with severe heart failure.
Find out why screening for depression is important for mom and baby.