How to Properly Dispose of Unused Drugs
Do you have old or expired drugs that need to be thrown out? This Saturday you can turn in those medications to be safely destroyed by local law enforcement as part of National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day. Visit http://ow.ly/4ncmfR to find a convenient drop-off location near you. And take a look at the video to find out what Carilion Clinic pharmacist James Black has to say about proper disposal.
Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
Meet Your Newest Neighbors in Health Care
"Philpott Lake will be sponsoring its 5th Annual Public Safety Fun Day Expo. Public Safety officials from Henry, Franklin, Patrick and Bedford Counties will be present to demonstrate and...
- 04/30/2016 | Annual Orthopaedics in Primary Care Conference |
- 04/30/2016 | Kids Fishing Day | Lexington
- 04/30/2016 | The Roanoke Public Libraries Annual Health & Safety Fair | Roanoke
- 05/01/2016 | Baby Basics Moms' Club - Evening Club | Roanoke
- 05/02/2016 | Prepared Childbirth Education | Roanoke
- 05/03/2016 | Low Intervention Childbirth Education | Roanoke
- 05/03/2016 | Breastfeeding 101 | Roanoke
- 05/04/2016 | Newborn Care | Roanoke
- 05/05/2016 | Rocky Mount Guided Tree Walks | Franklin
- 05/05/2016 | Infant CPR and Home Safety | Roanoke
Latest from Living
In this Workout Wednesday, get stronger, sleeker arms in just five moves.
This tangy salad is loaded with fiber, antioxidants and flavor!
Find out how it can impact your body and learn easy ways to break the sitting habit.
Crunchy sugar snap peas are a perfect topping for any salad. Check out our latest recipe.
Use these tips to support, not stress out your loved one dealing with fertility issues.
In its continuing focus on improving the health of the communities it serves, Carilion Clinic today announced that it will open its next Carilion Wellness facility at the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center in Blacksburg this April.