Carilion's new cosmetic center has spa-like vibe
A "spa-like vibe" is only one of the offerings at our new Cosmetic Center. As the Roanoke Times reports, you'll also find both surgical and non-surgical outpatient procedures from board-certified plastic surgeons, and medical-grade skin care from our master aesthetitian. http://ow.ly/REL1S
Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
Meet Your Newest Neighbors in Health Care
When the diagnosis is Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia, grief doesn’t wait for death. Grieving can begin in the doctor’s office when patients and families receive confirmation of illness....
- 09/02/2015 | Baby Basics Moms' Club – Evening Club | Roanoke
- 09/02/2015 | Newborn Care | Roanoke
- 09/03/2015 | Sepsis Conference: Putting the Pieces Together for Successful Sepsis Care | Roanoke
- 09/03/2015 | Infant Massage | Roanoke
- 09/03/2015 | Bariatric Information Session | Roanoke
- 09/08/2015 | Points on Joints | Franklin
- 09/09/2015 | Mind Your Memory with Dr. Brian Unwin | Roanoke
- 09/10/2015 | Blood Pressure and Diabetes Risk Screening | Roanoke
- 09/10/2015 | Better Breathers Group | NRV
- 09/10/2015 | Car Seat Safety Check | NRV
PCA Healthcare has joined Carilion Clinic. All former PCA practice locations will be closed today and Saturday, but will re-open on Monday, July 20.
To a child, the start of summer vacation usually means three months of uninterrupted fun and exploration. For many educators and health care providers, however, the summertime brings a new list of concerns. The end of a school year marks a three-month hiatus from educational programming and, for many children, proper nutrition. This interruption in a child’s development has been coined the “summer slide.”
For the seventh year in a row, Carilion Clinic has received Health Care’s Most Wired™ designation from the American Hospital Association’s Health Forum and the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives.