Join the Roanoke Valley Heroin Task Force for a free panel discussion at Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine and Research Institute tonight 7/26 at 6:30. Researchers, health care providers, community organizations and affected families will participate. This important event is open to the public. Details: http://ow.ly/jbDq302CatQ
Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
Meet Your Newest Neighbors in Health Care
Come and join us for a Wellness Walk and Talk along the 1 1/2 mile Jack-O-Lantern Branch Trail. Each walk will be led by a knowledgeable trail guide. The Kick-off walk is April 9th!!!...
- 07/28/2016 | Car Seat Safety Check - NRV | NRV
- 07/28/2016 | Infant CPR, NRV | NRV
- 08/01/2016 | Baby Basics Moms' Club - Evening Club | Roanoke
- 08/02/2016 | Med Talk Health Radio | Franklin
- 08/02/2016 | Let's Build Healthy Kids | Franklin
- 08/02/2016 | Breastfeeding 101 | Roanoke
- 08/03/2016 | Prepared Childbirth | Roanoke
- 08/04/2016 | Women's Health University - "Foot Health: Get Back on Your Feet Again" | Roanoke
- 08/04/2016 | Breastfeeding, NRV | NRV
- 08/05/2016 | Horario del Club - "Hola Bebé" 2016 | Roanoke
Latest from Living
Why you need this essential nutrient and where to get it.
See how hand therapy helps musicians perform at their best without surgery.
That lazy-girl routine might be a very bad idea. Learn why in this week's Fact Check.
A total hip replacement ensured Dr. Lewis would not miss a minute with his granddaughter.
Take your garden's green beans straight to the grill with this simple recipe.