OB Experience For First Time Mothers at Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital (CRMH) Survey
When it comes to labor and delivery, the health and well being of each mom and her newborn is our primary focus. So, we are always looking at ways that we can improve the experience of every mom who steps foot in our labor and delivery units. If you had your baby or babies at Carilion, please take our short survey and share your experience with us. Thank you!
Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
Meet Your Newest Neighbors in Health Care
Carilion Clinic has partnered with Feeding America to help the communities we serve with health tips and free fruits and vegetables. Join our health educators the third Wednesday of every month at...
- 07/06/2015 | Basic Body Strengthening | Franklin
- 07/07/2015 | Med Talk Radio | Franklin
- 07/07/2015 | Breastfeeding 101 | Roanoke
- 07/08/2015 | Breastfeeding For Working Mothers | Roanoke
- 07/08/2015 | Bariatric Information Session | Roanoke
- 07/09/2015 | Infant Massage Class | Roanoke
- 07/09/2015 | Blood Pressure and Diabetes Risk Screening | Roanoke
- 07/09/2015 | Better Breathers Group | NRV
- 07/09/2015 | Car Seat Safety Check | NRV
- 07/09/2015 | Well Baby Care Class | NRV
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) announced this year’s winners of several prestigious awards at AAPD 2015 in Seattle.
Carilion Clinic has announced the four winners of this year's nursing scholarships.
Last month, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) released its new rating system for hospitals, and Carilion Tazewell Community Hospital was among the top seven percent of hospitals nationwide. It was the only hospital in Virginia to achieve a five-star rating for patient satisfaction and one of only 251 hospitals nationwide to receive the distinction. Two other Carilion Hospitals—Carilion New River Valley Medical Center and Carilion Giles Community Hospital—each received four-star ratings.