Sexual Assault: The Forensic Perspective
Do you know what steps to take if you are sexually assaulted? It's not pleasant to think about, but as with any crisis, knowing your options ahead of time can help you if you ever need to act. Learn more and find additional resources at Carilion Clinic Living. http://ow.ly/SRjw8
Finding Support During a Time of Grief
Losing a loved one is never easy. That's why Carilion Clinic Hospice is proud to partner with Family Service of Roanoke Valley to offer services at the Grief & Loss Center. Learn more about the work being done at the center and how you or a loved one can seek help if needed. http://ow.ly/SWnwa
Here's another great photo of our new Family Medicine practice in Bedford, located at 548 Blue Ridge Ave. It offers patients convenient and numerous parking spaces. We've welcomed Dr. Brook Helmer as a new provider, but Drs. Wayne Hutchinson, Kelli Linick, John Merten, Keith Thelan and Ronald Overstreet will also see patients at this location. Click for more information: http://ow.ly/SWPZ6
Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
Meet Your Newest Neighbors in Health Care
Are you an EMT or Paramedic Seeking Extra Income? If so, Let's talk.
Please join us at our Meet and Greet Event to speak with managers and learn more about opportunities...
- 10/06/2015 | Med Talk Radio | Franklin
- 10/06/2015 | Know Your Body Better: Healthy Living Series | Roanoke
- 10/06/2015 | Breastfeeding 101 | Roanoke
- 10/07/2015 | Baby Basics Moms' Club – Evening Club | Roanoke
- 10/07/2015 | Prepared Childbirth Education | Roanoke
- 10/08/2015 | Blood Pressure and Diabetes Risk Screening | Roanoke
- 10/08/2015 | Better Breathers Group | NRV
- 10/08/2015 | Car Seat Safety Check | NRV
- 10/08/2015 | Happiest Baby On The Block | Roanoke
- 10/08/2015 | Well Baby Care Class | NRV
The Burnt Chimney Volunteer Fire Department and Franklin County Public Safety are being recognized by Carilion Clinic Life-Guard with the “Call of the Year” award for their response to a September 25, 2014 head-on collision on Burnt Chimney Road.
The Virginia Health Care Foundation (VHCF) has awarded Carilion Clinic with a $75,000 Project Connect grant to support local outreach and enrollment efforts that will help families in Roanoke apply for Virginia’s state-sponsored health insurance programs for children (FAMIS and FAMIS Plus).