Because illnesses and injuries don't take holidays, VelocityCare by Carilion Clinic is here for you 365 days a year. Don't let an earache or minor cut send you to the emergency room, turn to VelocityCare. Our holiday hours are: - Christmas Day, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. For all other holidays, we follow our standard business hours: - Monday - Saturday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. - Sunday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Looking to start a new career? Carilion Clinic has opportunities for nursing assistants and clinical associate applicants available now. Achieve stable employment in patient care, with no previous healthcare experience required. On the job paid training provided, as well as opportunities for career advancement and tuition assistance. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, and have a high school diploma or GED. To learn more or apply, visit our Careers page and click on "Clinical Support": http://ow.ly/V9huk
Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
Meet Your Newest Neighbors in Health Care
Your nursing opportunities are right here.
As nurses, we all share a passion for what we do. And we want more nurses on our team to help us make a difference in the lives...
- 12/01/2015 | Med Talk Radio | Franklin
- 12/01/2015 | Car Seat Safety Check | NRV
- 12/01/2015 | Breastfeeding 101 | Roanoke
- 12/02/2015 | Blood Pressure Screening | NRV
- 12/02/2015 | Improving Quality of Life in Parkinson's Patients | NRV
- 12/02/2015 | Baby Basics Moms' Club – Evening Club | Roanoke
- 12/02/2015 | Newborn Care | Roanoke
- 12/03/2015 | 2015 Pediatric Conference | Roanoke
- 12/03/2015 | Meet and Greet New OB/GYN Physician | Franklin
- 12/03/2015 | Infant CPR/Home Safety | Roanoke
Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital was named to U.S. News & World Report's Most Connected Hospitals list for 2015-16.