"I really love providing one-on-one patient care and getting to know my patients and their families. With Carilion Clinic being non-profit, it allows me to care for anyone who needs home care. Our patients really do come first," says Lorrie Brown, R.N. Learn more about career opportunities with Carilion Clinic Home Care: http://ow.ly/JVefu
Children's Miracle Network Hospitals Southwest Virginia
Help support Children's Miracle Network Hospitals Southwest Virginia & the Carilion Clinic Children's Hospital today or tomorrow by calling 877-335-5437 or on line at Q99fm.com to make a donation. Let's make this year's radiothon the most successful yet!
Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
This support group is held every other month, on the third Tuesday of the month, starting January 20.
For more information, please contact Lisa Hawks at 540-526-1368 or...
- 03/07/2015 | Weekend Childbirth Education | Roanoke
- 03/07/2015 | Newborn Care | Roanoke
- 03/09/2015 | Baby Basics Moms' Club - Morning | Roanoke
- 03/11/2015 | Bariatric Information Session | Roanoke
- 03/12/2015 | Infant Massage Class | Roanoke
- 03/12/2015 | Better Breathers Group | NRV
- 03/12/2015 | CommUNITY Career Event | Roanoke
- 03/12/2015 | Well Baby Care Class | NRV
- 03/14/2015 | Occupational Therapy Mini Conference | Roanoke
- 03/14/2015 | Girl Talk Seminar | Roanoke
Barbara Hutchinson, Carilion Clinic sleep psychologist, provides easy steps for a better night's sleep.
Carilion Clinic's patients' safety and health are our top priorities, and we are committed to providing the best possible outcomes to return our patients to healthier lives. Here's some basic information about how we prevent the spread of so-called super bugs.
Carilion Clinic intends to acquire a land parcel next to Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital (CRMH) on Jefferson St., as part of an agreement with the City of Roanoke to swap the Gill Memorial Building at 711 S. Jefferson St. The organization is working with the City of Roanoke to rezone the parcel, which will allow for future construction for hospital purposes.
With data breaches in the news recently, Carilion Clinic is reminding patients and the community about steps to take to reduce the risk of becoming a victim.