Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
Meet Your Newest Neighbors in Health Care
Carilion Clinic has partnered with Feeding America to help the communities we serve with health tips and free fruits and vegetables. Join our health educators the third Wednesday of every month at...
- 10/10/2015 | Speech Therapy Mini Conference | Roanoke
- 10/10/2015 | Newborn Care | Roanoke
- 10/10/2015 | Carilion Clinic: Health Walk/Talk | Franklin
- 10/12/2015 | Baby Basics Moms’ Club – Morning Club | Roanoke
- 10/13/2015 | Nursing Meet and Greet in Roanoke, Va. |
- 10/13/2015 | Know Your Body Better: Healthy Living Series | Roanoke
- 10/13/2015 | Free Vein Screening Event | NRV
- 10/14/2015 | Breastfeeding For Working Mothers | Roanoke
- 10/14/2015 | Meet and Greet Recruitment Event for EMTs and Paramedics | NRV
- 10/15/2015 | Oncology Conference | Roanoke
The Burnt Chimney Volunteer Fire Department and Franklin County Public Safety are being recognized by Carilion Clinic Life-Guard with the “Call of the Year” award for their response to a September 25, 2014 head-on collision on Burnt Chimney Road.