Go Outside and Play at Go Fest
Make plans for a weekend celebrating our region's great outdoors at the Go Outside Festival Oct. 16-18 in Roanoke! We're a festival sponsor, and Carilion Clinic Children's Hospital is sponsoring the kiddie "Strider Races." Don't miss it! Details here: http://ow.ly/TaYSC
Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
Meet Your Newest Neighbors in Health Care
Carilion Clinic has partnered with Feeding America to help the communities we serve with health tips and free fruits and vegetables. Join our health educators the third Wednesday of every month at...
- 10/10/2015 | Speech Therapy Mini Conference | Roanoke
- 10/10/2015 | Newborn Care | Roanoke
- 10/10/2015 | Carilion Clinic: Health Walk/Talk | Franklin
- 10/12/2015 | Baby Basics Moms’ Club – Morning Club | Roanoke
- 10/13/2015 | Nursing Meet and Greet in Roanoke, Va. | Roanoke
- 10/13/2015 | Know Your Body Better: Healthy Living Series | Roanoke
- 10/13/2015 | Free Vein Screening Event | NRV
- 10/14/2015 | Breastfeeding For Working Mothers | Roanoke
- 10/14/2015 | Meet and Greet Recruitment Event for EMTs and Paramedics | NRV
- 10/15/2015 | Oncology Conference | Roanoke
Sept. 17 marked the one-year anniversary of Carilion Clinic’s Interactive Patient Care using the GetWellNetwork (GWN) at Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital (CRMH).