Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
Meet Your Newest Neighbors in Health Care
Carilion Clinic has partnered with Feeding America to help the communities we serve with health tips and free fruits and vegetables. Join our health educators the third Wednesday of every month at...
- 09/08/2015 | Points on Joints | Franklin
- 09/09/2015 | Mind Your Memory with Dr. Brian Unwin | Roanoke
- 09/10/2015 | Blood Pressure and Diabetes Risk Screening | Roanoke
- 09/10/2015 | Better Breathers Group | NRV
- 09/10/2015 | Car Seat Safety Check | NRV
- 09/10/2015 | Well Baby Care Class | NRV
- 09/12/2015 | Carilion Clinic: Health Walk/Talk | Franklin
- 09/14/2015 | Baby Basics Moms’ Club – Morning Club | Roanoke
- 09/14/2015 | Prepared Childbirth Education | Roanoke
- 09/15/2015 | The Longest Loss: Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia, Hospice Foundation of America’s annual national Living With Grief® program | Roanoke
PCA Healthcare has joined Carilion Clinic. All former PCA practice locations will be closed today and Saturday, but will re-open on Monday, July 20.
To a child, the start of summer vacation usually means three months of uninterrupted fun and exploration. For many educators and health care providers, however, the summertime brings a new list of concerns. The end of a school year marks a three-month hiatus from educational programming and, for many children, proper nutrition. This interruption in a child’s development has been coined the “summer slide.”