Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
Primary care physicians. N.P.s, P.A.s, nurses and other healthcare professionals are encouraged to attend.
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. with...
- 03/31/2015 | Your One-Stop Job Shop |
- 03/31/2015 | Diabetes Management- Cooking Class | Roanoke
- 03/31/2015 | In the Wake of Suicide | Roanoke
- 04/01/2015 | Blood Pressure Screening | NRV
- 04/01/2015 | Baby Basics Moms' Club - Evening | Roanoke
- 04/02/2015 | Infant Massage Class | Roanoke
- 04/02/2015 | Women's Health University-"Exercise as Medicine: A Prescription for Good Health" | Roanoke
- 04/03/2015 | Blood Pressure Screening | NRV
- 04/04/2015 | Infant CPR/Safety | Roanoke
- 04/06/2015 | Carilion Clinic Chair Wellness: Strength and Balance | Franklin
The Carilion Clinic Cosmetic Center celebrated the opening of the new center with a ribbon cutting on Monday, March 9.
Have a look at what it has taken to transform the former grocery store on Franklin Road to a state-of-the-art ortho-neuro center.
PCA Healthcare today announced that it intends to join Carilion Clinic in June.
Barbara Hutchinson, Carilion Clinic sleep psychologist, provides easy steps for a better night's sleep.
Carilion Clinic's patients' safety and health are our top priorities, and we are committed to providing the best possible outcomes to return our patients to healthier lives. Here's some basic information about how we prevent the spread of so-called super bugs.