Early Years: How to keep kids at healthy weight
The Academy of Pediatrics has new recommendations for keeping kids' weight at a healthy level. Carilion Clinic Pediatrician Dr. John Moore talks with Kimberly McBroom on WDBJ7 about the recommendations and what parents should be paying attention to when it comes to their kids' weight. http://ow.ly/P6O9p
Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
Meet Your Newest Neighbors in Health Care
- 07/08/2015 | Breastfeeding For Working Mothers | Roanoke
- 07/08/2015 | Bariatric Information Session | Roanoke
- 07/09/2015 | Infant Massage Class | Roanoke
- 07/09/2015 | Blood Pressure and Diabetes Risk Screening | Roanoke
- 07/09/2015 | Better Breathers Group | NRV
- 07/09/2015 | Car Seat Safety Check | NRV
- 07/09/2015 | Well Baby Care Class | NRV
- 07/09/2015 | Prepared Childbirth Education | Roanoke
- 07/10/2015 | Blood Pressure Screening | NRV
- 07/11/2015 | Infant CPR/Home Safety | Roanoke
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) announced this year’s winners of several prestigious awards at AAPD 2015 in Seattle.
Carilion Clinic has announced the four winners of this year's nursing scholarships.
Last month, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) released its new rating system for hospitals, and Carilion Tazewell Community Hospital was among the top seven percent of hospitals nationwide. It was the only hospital in Virginia to achieve a five-star rating for patient satisfaction and one of only 251 hospitals nationwide to receive the distinction. Two other Carilion Hospitals—Carilion New River Valley Medical Center and Carilion Giles Community Hospital—each received four-star ratings.