Do you know the warning signs of a stroke? Do you know how to respond? Join us Feb. 17 at Raleigh Court Health & Rehabilitation Center for an overview of the signs and risk factors of stroke and the importance of acting fast if symptoms occur. Registration is required for this free event. Info: http://ow.ly/Y8rY0
Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
Meet Your Newest Neighbors in Health Care
Target Audience: Family medicine physicians and other health care practitioners who seek a practical overview of key areas in clinical cardiology. This is Carilion Clinic’s first...
- 02/10/2016 | Deep Brain Stimulation: Improving Quality of Life in Parkinson's Patients | Franklin
- 02/10/2016 | Prepared Childbirth Education | Roanoke
- 02/11/2016 | Balanced Living with Diabetes | Franklin
- 02/11/2016 | Car Seat Safety Check | NRV
- 02/13/2016 | Newborn Care | Roanoke
- 02/15/2016 | Body Basics: Senior Strengthening Training Class | Franklin
- 02/15/2016 | Prepared Childbirth Education | Roanoke
- 02/16/2016 | Low Intervention Childbirth Education | Roanoke
- 02/16/2016 | Infant CPR/Home Safety | Roanoke
- 02/17/2016 | Blood Pressure and Diabetes Assessment/Risk Screening | Roanoke
Latest from Living
Known as the "bridge to transplant," LVAD can change the lives of those with severe heart failure.
Find out why screening for depression is important for mom and baby.
Creating a powerful plan of action to attack cancer at any and every stage.
Do you know the signs of a heart attack? These kids sure think they do!
Can vitamin C prevent colds? The answer is tricky.