Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
Meet Your Newest Neighbors in Health Care
This takes place at Booker T. Washington National Park, meets the second Saturday of each month from April thru November at 10:00 am. For more information contact Carilion Health Educator, Gail...
- 09/01/2015 | Med Talk Radio | Franklin
- 09/01/2015 | Infant CPR/Home Safety | Roanoke
- 09/01/2015 | Breastfeeding 101 | Roanoke
- 09/02/2015 | Baby Basics Moms' Club – Evening Club | Roanoke
- 09/02/2015 | Newborn Care | Roanoke
- 09/03/2015 | Sepsis Conference: Putting the Pieces Together for Successful Sepsis Care | Roanoke
- 09/03/2015 | Bariatric Information Session | Roanoke
- 09/08/2015 | Points on Joints | Franklin
- 09/09/2015 | Mind Your Memory with Dr. Brian Unwin | Roanoke
- 09/10/2015 | Blood Pressure and Diabetes Risk Screening | Roanoke
PCA Healthcare has joined Carilion Clinic. All former PCA practice locations will be closed today and Saturday, but will re-open on Monday, July 20.
To a child, the start of summer vacation usually means three months of uninterrupted fun and exploration. For many educators and health care providers, however, the summertime brings a new list of concerns. The end of a school year marks a three-month hiatus from educational programming and, for many children, proper nutrition. This interruption in a child’s development has been coined the “summer slide.”
For the seventh year in a row, Carilion Clinic has received Health Care’s Most Wired™ designation from the American Hospital Association’s Health Forum and the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives.