Carilion Pediatrician Discusses New APA Recommendations
Carilion pediatrician Dr. John Moore says it's important to talk to the teen, not the parent, when screening for depression. Hear more about his approach and recommendations for parents and providers in this WDBJ7 interview: http://ow.ly/56yG302HKOC
Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
Meet Your Newest Neighbors in Health Care
Come by the Roanoke Main Library on Jefferson Street, located in Downtown Roanoke and have one (1) of our Carilion Clinic Health Educators take your Blood Pressure and conduct a Diabetes Risk...
- 08/01/2016 | Baby Basics Moms' Club - Evening Club | Roanoke
- 08/02/2016 | Med Talk Health Radio | Franklin
- 08/02/2016 | Let's Build Healthy Kids | Franklin
- 08/02/2016 | Breastfeeding 101 | Roanoke
- 08/03/2016 | Prepared Childbirth | Roanoke
- 08/04/2016 | Women's Health University - "Foot Health: Get Back on Your Feet Again" | Roanoke
- 08/04/2016 | Breastfeeding, NRV | NRV
- 08/05/2016 | Horario del Club - "Hola Bebé" 2016 | Roanoke
- 08/06/2016 | Cardiovascular Screening | Roanoke
- 08/06/2016 | Infant CPR and Home Safety | Roanoke
Latest from Living
See how hand therapy helps musicians perform at their best without surgery.
That lazy-girl routine might be a very bad idea. Learn why in this week's Fact Check.
A total hip replacement ensured Dr. Lewis would not miss a minute with his granddaughter.
Take your garden's green beans straight to the grill with this simple recipe.
Having trouble finding the time to exercise? Drop the excuses and try this quick routine!