Thank you for choosing Carilion Clinic for your health care needs. It is our goal to provide convenient and easy ways to pay your account balance for services provided throughout Carilion.
Getting Started With Carilion Bill Pay
To register with Carilion Bill Pay, you'll need a copy of your billing statement so you can enter the guarantor number, which is found in the upper right-hand corner. You'll create a unique user name and password that you will use each time you log in to Carilion Bill Pay.
Carilion Bill Pay will integrate with MyChart. If you use MyChart, you'll need to enter your Carilion Bill Pay user name and password once in MyChart, and sign the single sign-on agreement. After that, you will automatically be logged in to Carilion Bill Pay when you log in to MyChart.
About Text to Pay
To sign up, log in to Carilion Bill Pay and navigate to the Phone and Text Settings screen, then toggle on the Enable Text to Pay option.
If you have questions, contact our Billing Customer Service team by email at at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 540-983-4294 or toll free at 866-720-3742, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. We also offer automated services after hours.
There are several other convenient ways to pay your bill.
Payments may be mailed to:
- Carilion Clinic, P.O. Box 824579, Philadelphia, PA 19182
All other patient billing correspondence should be sent to:
- Carilion Clinic, P.O. Box 13966, Roanoke, VA 24038
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Carilion Clinic’s payment center at 1502 Williamson Road NE will temporarily close to the public beginning Monday, March 23 at 8 a.m.
Patients who need to pay a bill or have a billing-related question should contact us by phone or online. Contact information is available here.
These short, animated videos have information to help you understand the billing process at Carilion and your billing statement.
Video 1: Carilion Clinic Billing Overview
Getting ready for an upcoming Carilion appointment? Here are some tips to help you navigate your medical bills.
Video 2: Understanding Your Billing Statement
If you are responsible for any costs after your visit, you'll receive a statement showing what you owe. By understanding your statement, you're on track to proactively manage your health care.
Billing Customer Service
- Phone: 540-983-4294 or toll free at 866-720-3742, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. We also offer automated services after hours.
- Address: 1502 Williamson Road NE, Suite 200, Roanoke, VA 24012. Please note this location is temporarily closed to the public due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Email: email@example.com. A note about email: Email is not considered a secure method of communication, so please do not send confidential or private information such as social security numbers, credit card information, details about your diagnosis or other sensitive information. In an effort to maintain the security of your protected health information, please contact us by phone and speak with a representative. Considering this, should you still prefer our team to correspond with you about these details via email, please submit an Email Billing Authorization Form. .
Contact Billing Customer Service for questions about our new consolidated statement (combining hospital and physician services). If your bill indicates one of the following business offices, you will receive the most prompt service by using the contact information below.
Carilion Recovery Department Accounts with Prefix Beginning with CAR
Home Care Services
- Phone: 540-633-9314
Our lab services are billed through Solstas Lab Partners.
Transportation Services - Ambulance/Ground
- Address: 275 Curry Hollow Road, Pleasant Hills, PA 15236
- Phone: 888-517-5355
Ambulance/ground transportation services are billed through Quick Med Claims.
Transportation Services - Life-Guard Helicopter/Air
- Address: West Plains Patient Accounts, P.O. Box 708, West Plains, MO 65775
- Phone: 877-288-5340
Helicopter/air transportation services are billed through Med-Trans (Air Medical Group Holdings).