At Carilion Clinic Pharmacy, our commitment to personal service is the most important aspect of our business. Our expanding range of patient care services includes medical equipment and information in addition to medications.
We specialize in cardiovascular care, diabetes, arthritis, HIV patient services, homeopathic medicines, osteoporosis, ostomy and incontinence information, fertility medicines, respiratory care and smoking cessation.
We have 19 certified pharmacy technicians and nine registered pharmacists. Together we have more than 75 years of professional experience. At each pharmacy location, we provide:
- Prompt and accurate services
- Acceptance of most third-party insurance plans
- Competitive pricing for non-insurance-covered prescriptions
- State-of-the-art drug interaction monitoring and drug information
- Compounding of common ointments and creams
- Availability of specialized medications
- 24-hour refill line
- Free mobile app (see the Resources section below)
- Rewards card (fill 10 prescriptions, save $6 off your next purchase)
- Breast pump rentals
- Seasonal flu shots, with no appointment needed
Our pharmacies accept Medicare Part B. We recommend that you check with your insurance provider for details of your coverage. For those who opt to pay out of pocket, the cost is $20.