Carilion Clinic Patient Transportation (CCPT) has been a leader in specialized medical care and emergency transportation for over 25 years. We operate our region's premier emergency and non-emergency ground transport system. Established in 1986, our ambulances cover all of Virginia and West Virginia, with bases in Roanoke, Bedford, Lexington, Westlake, Franklin, Giles, and Radford. We also accept transports to and from other states.
With a long-standing reputation as a leader in ambulance transport industry, Carilion Clinic Patient Transportation provides Basic Life Support/Advance Life Support (BLS/ALS), to all types of facilities, organizations, and patients. We transport patients to and from the hospital, nursing homes, doctor's offices, dialysis, and doctors' offices.
Carilion Clinic Patient Transportation can provide transportation for local emergency room visits and discharges as well as to and from:
- Nursing homes
- Specialty or rehab hospitals
- Dialysis, radiation, and, ambulatory surgical centers
- Physicians' offices
- Assisted living, independent living, and retirement centers
- Hospital transfers for advance medical needs
- An almost unlimited range of other transportation needs