Video: Rob Struppler says he likes the convenience of MyChart and being able to communicate with his physician.
Access Your Medical Records Online and on Your Mobile Device
Carilion Clinic is proud to offer MyChart, Southwest Virginia’s first online healthcare management tool used by more than 63,000 patients and counting. And now, a MyChart app is available for iPhones, iPads, and Android phones and tablets.
MyChart is a secure online service that connects Carilion Clinic patients to portions of their personalized health information, allowing them to do the following on the full–service website:
- Review medical history, including medication, immunization and allergy information
- Receive test results online — no waiting for a phone call or letter
- Communicate with physicians securely
- Request refills of medications
- Request and manage appointments
- Manage a loved one’s health information through proxy access
I ask my doctor questions and he answers within 2 days (usually less) and saves me a trip to the doctor, a frustrating phone call trying to reach him, or my just wondering....it's like having an email connection right to my doctor. Awesome!
- Margaret Perry (Elliston, VA)
The mobile app has limited features, allowing patients to see test results, communicate with their doctor’s office via secure e–mail, view upcoming appointments, and review their medication, allergy, and immunization listings.
Your information will be safe from unauthorized access because MyChart is password–protected and delivered through an encrypted connection.
To find out if MyChart is right for you, speak with your physician.