Pink Pancake Kick-off at Famous Anthony's
During the month of October, all Famous Anthony's restaurants will be serving pink pancakes in order to help raise awareness of breast cancer. 10% of the proceeds go to the Carilion Clinic Breast Care Center. If you order pancakes use #YesMamm and help us spread awareness.
Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
The 2014 Nursing Speaker Series is an educational series for nurses who are not currently practicing but want to maintain their licenses. The series will include relevant nurse updates and topics...
- 10/02/2014 | Infant Massage Class | Roanoke
- 10/02/2014 | Breastfeeding Class | NRV
- 10/03/2014 | Blood Pressure Screening | NRV
- 10/04/2014 | Camp Treehouse West | NRV
- 10/04/2014 | Camp Treehouse East | Bedford
- 10/04/2014 | Infant CPR/Safety | Roanoke
- 10/04/2014 | Pink Parade | Roanoke
- 10/06/2014 | Forensic Nurse Examiner (FNE) Course | Roanoke
- 10/06/2014 | Type 2 Diabetes Prevention Class Series | Franklin
- 10/06/2014 | Chair Exercise Class | Franklin
What infectious disease experts want you to know.
*Update: Dr. Kerkering has returned safely to Roanoke. The latest dispatch from Africa by Dr. Tom Kerkering, describing slow progress and a grim outlook.
The award was presented by the Western Virginia Workforce Development Board