Kohl's Department Stores donates more than $39,000 to Carilion Clinic Children's Hospital's infant safe sleep (KISS) program. A check was presented to Dr. Alice Ackerman, chair of the Dept. of Pediatrics, and Jill Lucas, program coordinator. Learn more about the KISS program and ways to keep babies safe while they sleep: http://ow.ly/C5jVV
Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
The 2014 Nursing Speaker Series is an educational series for nurses who are not currently practicing but want to maintain their licenses. The series will include relevant nurse updates and topics...
- 10/02/2014 | Infant Massage Class | Roanoke
- 10/02/2014 | Breastfeeding Class | NRV
- 10/03/2014 | Blood Pressure Screening | NRV
- 10/04/2014 | Camp Treehouse West | NRV
- 10/04/2014 | Camp Treehouse East | Bedford
- 10/04/2014 | Infant CPR/Safety | Roanoke
- 10/04/2014 | Pink Parade | Roanoke
- 10/06/2014 | Forensic Nurse Examiner (FNE) Course | Roanoke
- 10/06/2014 | Type 2 Diabetes Prevention Class Series | Franklin
- 10/06/2014 | Chair Exercise Class | Franklin
*Update: Dr. Kerkering has returned safely to Roanoke. The latest dispatch from Africa by Dr. Tom Kerkering, describing slow progress and a grim outlook.
The award was presented by the Western Virginia Workforce Development Board
Continuing his work in Sierra Leone, Dr. Tom Kerkering talks to nurses about their fear of Ebola infection and meets the president.
A partnership with Carilion Clinic Orthopaedics leads to national recognition