Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
Healthy Pregnancy Lifestyles. Come meet and talk with other new moms-to-be at the Baby Basics Moms’ Clubs. This is a support and education group that covers everything you can...
- 09/17/2014 | Blood Pressure Screening | Franklin
- 09/17/2014 | Blood Pressure Screening | NRV
- 09/17/2014 | Breastfeeding For Working Mothers | Roanoke
- 09/17/2014 | Baby Basics Moms' Club - Evening | Roanoke
- 09/17/2014 | Prepared Childbirth Class - Series 12 | NRV
- 09/17/2014 | Introducing Your Four Legged Baby To Your New Baby | Roanoke
- 09/18/2014 | Car Seat Safety Check | Roanoke
- 09/18/2014 | Parent/Sibling Tour | NRV
- 09/18/2014 | Infant CPR/Safety | Roanoke
- 09/19/2014 | Heartnet | Roanoke
Continuing his work in Sierra Leone, Dr. Tom Kerkering talks to nurses about their fear of Ebola infection and meets the president.
A partnership with Carilion Clinic Orthopaedics leads to national recognition
Infectious disease specialist Dr. Thomas Kerkering is in Sierra Leone training health care workers to avoid infection
Providing a caring, safe environnment for children and families to explore their feelings and concerns.