The organic label and the fine print
If it says it’s organic, gluten-free, vegan, kale-infused, protein-rich and goji-laced, it’s got to be good for you, right? Not so fast. Healthful-sounding packaged products are not created equal and likely contain added sugars and refined fats. Learn more --> http://ow.ly/BMIOy
Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
The purpose of this conference is to instruct RNs and other interested individuals in care of the forensic patient in regard to recognition, history-taking, assessment, documentation and...
- 09/24/2014 | Blood Pressure Screening | NRV
- 09/24/2014 | Blood Pressure & Blood Sugar Screening | Bedford
- 09/24/2014 | 2014 Nursing Speaker Series: Genetics and Breast Cancer | Roanoke
- 09/24/2014 | Grandparenting Today | Roanoke
- 09/24/2014 | Prepared Childbirth Class - Series 12 | NRV
- 09/24/2014 | Newborn Care | Roanoke
- 09/25/2014 | Car Seat Safety Check | NRV
- 09/25/2014 | Infant CPR Class | NRV
- 09/25/2014 | Breastfeeding 101 | Roanoke
- 09/26/2014 | Rise and Shine Rocky Mount | Franklin
Continuing his work in Sierra Leone, Dr. Tom Kerkering talks to nurses about their fear of Ebola infection and meets the president.
A partnership with Carilion Clinic Orthopaedics leads to national recognition
Infectious disease specialist Dr. Thomas Kerkering is in Sierra Leone training health care workers to avoid infection