A Trial of CM-AT in Children With Autism With All Levels of FCT (The...
We are enrolling children ages 3-8 for blüm (The Study of a Biologic Medication in Autism), Curemark's Phase III clinical trial of CM-AT for Autism. The 14-week randomized, double-blind Phase III study includes behavioral assessments and monitoring – no blood draws! For more information, visit http://1.usa.gov/1MHDQxB or call 540-981-8829 to schedule a screening visit.
Time is running out! Registration closes 9/30 for our first patient art show! If you are a Carilion Clinic patient, and currently not employed by Carilion, join in for a chance to win cash prizes for your artwork. The show will include artwork from all ages and abilities. Enter today! http://ow.ly/hRyQ3043DQ8
Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
Meet Your Newest Neighbors in Health Care
Join us for this event where you can meet with hiring managers for multiple outpatient settings and learn more about opportunities at Carilion
We would love to meet with certified...
- 09/27/2016 | Pink Ribbon Challenge Kick Off! | Franklin
- 09/29/2016 | Car Seat Safety Check - NRV | NRV
- 09/30/2016 | 27th Annual Regional Cardiac Symposium | Roanoke
- 09/30/2016 | Participate in the 2016 Patient Art Show! |
- 10/01/2016 | Baby Basics Moms' Club - Evening Club | Roanoke
- 10/04/2016 | Med Talk Health Radio | Franklin
- 10/04/2016 | Breastfeeding 101 | Roanoke
- 10/05/2016 | Rise and Shine Health Walk | Franklin
- 10/05/2016 | Open House: Clinical Opportunities in the Outpatient Setting | Roanoke
- 10/05/2016 | Baby Basics Moms' Club - Evening Club | Roanoke
Latest from Living