Being a leader in health care information technology means improving health outcomes and health literacy in our region.
Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
This conference focuses on caring for patients with chronic pain. Topics covered during the conference include the current state of pain management, treatment options for Complex Regional Pain...
- 08/01/2014 | Blood Pressure Screening | NRV
- 08/02/2014 | Infant CPR/Safety | Roanoke
- 08/04/2014 | Chronic Disease Management series | Franklin
- 08/04/2014 | Look Good, Feel Better | Bedford
- 08/05/2014 | Prepared Childbirth Class - Series 10 | NRV
- 08/05/2014 | Med Talk Radio | Franklin
- 08/05/2014 | Lunch and Learn: Treatment for Parkinson's Disease and Essential Tremors | Roanoke
- 08/05/2014 | Breastfeeding 101 | Roanoke
- 08/06/2014 | Blood Pressure screening | Franklin
- 08/06/2014 | Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar Screening | Roanoke
Carilion's Chief of Infectious Disease discusses his team's findings on a national radio broadcast.
For some people, high blood pressure persists, despite taking appropriate medications and making positive lifestyle changes.
Bedtime TV can make you sleepy, but does it support healthy sleep?
Lexington resident Kay Lewis thought it might be heat stroke. She passed out while looking up the symptoms on the internet, and ended up on a life-saving flight