Kudos to Sheila Angle in Vascular Services, who jumped in to help without being asked during a busy time in the Emergency Department at Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital. By taking care of patients' basic needs and comfort, she made their wait and visit much more pleasant. Thank you, Sheila, for providing such great care and making Carilion a great place to work!
Mammo Happy Hours are underway at Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital. Sergeant Noland of the Carilion Police has sampled the cookies and deemed them safe to eat so come on down and get your mammogram. Now through Friday we have extended our hours until 6 pm to make it more convenient for you to get your mammogram. Call 540-458-3321 or 540-458-3322 to schedule your appointment. You can't beat a happy hour with cookies, pink lemonade and fun prizes!
Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
Meet Your Newest Neighbors in Health Care
Join us for the 5th Annual Advances in Cardiology: An Imaging-Focused Update
Atrial Septal Defects
Steven Herold, M.D.
- 10/22/2016 | Rx Drug Take Back Saturday | Roanoke
- 10/24/2016 | Clinical Breast Exam | Franklin
- 10/24/2016 | Rocky Mount Tree Walk | Franklin
- 10/25/2016 | Infant CPR and Home Safety | Roanoke
- 10/26/2016 | Rise and Shine Health Walk | Franklin
- 10/26/2016 | Foot Health: Get Back on Your Feet Again | Franklin
- 10/26/2016 | The Plate Method Class | Franklin
- 10/26/2016 | Newborn Care | Roanoke
- 10/27/2016 | Car Seat Safety Check - NRV | NRV
- 10/28/2016 | Blood Pressure and Diabetes Risk Assessment Screening | Roanoke
Latest from Living