- Enrolled in a Doctorate of Pharmacy program in a College of Pharmacy that is ACPE accredited or seeking accreditation
- Currently completing the 1st or 2nd year of professional pharmacy education
- Eligible for licensure in Virginia as a Pharmacy Intern (applications can be submitted upon acceptance of position)
A complete application includes:
- Letter of intent discussing your reason(s) for pursuing an internship at Carilion Clinic and outlining your 5-year professional career plans
- Curriculum Vitae
- Completion of the online application form through Carilion Clinic
The online application for the Summer 2016 program is now available.
All paperwork is due Friday, February 5, 2016 through the online application.
Applicants will be notified via email upon receipt of all application materials. A phone interview will be conducted for selected applicants beginning the week of Monday, February 15, 2016.
Please contact Jennifer Wright with additional questions:
Jennifer Wright, PharmD
Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital
P.O. Box 13367
Department of Pharmacy
Roanoke, VA 24033-3367