Carilion Women’s Urogynecology specializes in the evaluation and treatment of pelvic floor disorders:
- Urinary incontinence
- Pelvic organ prolapse (uterine prolapse, bladder prolapse, rectocele)
- Overactive bladder
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Fecal incontinence
- Bladder pain syndromes (interstitial cystitis)
Our physicians are board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery.
We offer advanced treatment options including:
- Advanced pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation
- Botox therapy for overactive bladder
- Minimally invasive surgery (vaginal, laparoscopic, robotic)
- Pelvic reconstructive surgery
Many women can be treated with physical therapy alone. We are pleased to provide our patients with on-site certified pelvic floor physical therapists.
Subscribe to Pelvic reconstructive surgery
Carilion Women’s Urogynecology provides comprehensive care for women with pelvic floor disorders.