- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Grease a large casserole dish. Place the olive oil and garlic in a large resealable bag. Add cauliflflower and shake to mix. Pour into the prepared casserole dish, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley, and broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.
6 servings. Per serving: 118 Calories; 8.2 g Fat; 4.7 g Protein; 3.6 g Fiber