- 4 Tomatoes, halved horizontally
- 1/4 cup Chevre Cheese, broken into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh Chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Fresh Ground Pepper, to taste
- 4 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet. Top with Chevre, Salt and Pepper. Drizzle with Olive Oil and bake the tomatoes about 15 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle with fresh Chives.
Makes 4 servings. Per serving: 115 calories; 3 g. protein; 7 g. carbohydrate; 2 g. fiber; 7.5 g. total fat (6 g. unsaturated); 430 mg potassium