Since Carilion Health System transitioned to Carilion Clinic in 2006, it has been the focus of the organization to not only provide patients access to a wide range of quality health care services, but to do so at world-class facilities.
Though many Carilion facilities have long-standing histories, numerous specialty centers, primary care practices and even a brand new hospital (Carilion Giles Community Hospital) have been constructed in the past few years. This progressive approach to facility standards demonstrates Carilion's commitment to providing a quality patient experience.
Carilion Clinic Hospitals
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital (CRMH)
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital (CRCH)
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center (CNRV)
- Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital (CFMH)
- Carilion Giles Community Hospital (CGCH)
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital (CSJH)
- Carilion Tazewell Community Hospital (CTCH)
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital (CRMH) is a true "destination" hospital in southwest Virginia. Not only is CRMH one of the largest facilities in the Commonwealth of Virginia, it also features the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the region. The facility is located in the heart of the Carilion campus in Roanoke, Va., and offers ample accommodations for patients' families nearby.
- Carilion Clinic Children's Hospital (CCCH) provides universal and intensive care to neonatal, pediatric and adolescent patients. CCCH offers the only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) in southwest Virginia. It is actually housed within CRMH, therefore amplifying the breadth of services at Carilion's flagship facility.
- Carilion community hospitals primarily serve patients in smaller communities of western Virginia. CNRV is the largest of these facilities, offering 146 beds and comprehensive healthcare services featuring more than 25 specialties and 24-hour emergency care.
- Breast Care Center
- Carilion Clinic - Riverside
- Carilion Clinic - Brambleton
- Carilion Clinic's Cancer Center
- Carilion Clinic - Medical Building Crystal Spring
- Carilion Clinic - Westlake
- Sleep Centers
- Wound Care
Specialty Care Highlights
- While most centers are located in Roanoke, the network of physicians working throughout the clinic will assist in referring patients from other communities.
- Each center provides easy access to highly specialized care.
- 3 Riverside Center in Roanoke opened in 2009, and offers access to highly specialized services, including: orthopaedics, neurosurgery, neurology, rheumatology, gastroenterology, etc.
Carilion offers most patients access to a vast number of family medicine physicians, OB/GYN specialists and pediatricians through an expansive network of practices ranging throughout the organization's footprint.