The Tuberculosis (TB) Assessment Form is a tool to assess and document a patient's TB symptoms and/or risk factors. Completing this form will also help in determining the need for further medical testing and evaluation.
How to get started:
1. Choose the Location nearest to you
- Elm Avenue Clinic: Call to schedule an appointment today 540-985-8521.
- VelocityCare Locations : No appointment necessary.
2. Complete the TB Assessment From 
What to bring to your appointment:
- Completed TB Assessment Form.
- Available documentation of past TB Assessments or TB skin testing results.
Components of your visit will include:
- Review of completed TB Assessment Form
- PPD skin test if indicated
- Return to our office within 48-72 hours for PPD test reading