Treatment for Patients with Newly Diagnosed Standard Risk B-Precursor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL).
COG # AALL0932
This study is for patients with newly diagnosed standard risk B-precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL)
- Patients must have newly diagnosed NCI standard risk B-precursor ALL.
- Patients must be greater than 365 days and less than 10 years of age.
- Patients must be enrolled on AALL08B1 prior to enrollment on AALL0932.
- Patients must have an initial white blood count of less than 50,000.
- Patients with Down Syndrome are eligible.
Mandy Atkinson, M.D.
Wendy McCarty, Clinical Research Coordinator