THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THE CARILION CLINIC FAMILY MEDICINE RESIDENCY
Family Medicine residents and faculty
Allopathic and osteopathic applications are only accepted via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Osteopathic medical students may apply through either the osteopathic or allopathic ERAS. We participate in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) and osteopathic National Matching Service (NMS). Osteopathic students have the option of ranking and matching with us through either or both matching services. If you are an osteopathic student and you match with our program through either service, you must meet the AOA and ACGME requirements for graduation.
Preferred Applicant Qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- USMLE scores of 210 or greater, especially Part II, or COMLEX 450 or greater
- Passed USMLE/COMLEX Part II Clinical Skills the first time
- Dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from a family physician
- Graduation from medical school within the previous three years
- ECFMG certification, if applicable
For more information about the Carilion Clinic-VTC Family Medicine Residency please contact us.
Nancy E. Misicko, M.D., M.P.H.
Carilion Clinic-VTC Family Medicine Residency
Carilion Roanoke-Salem Center
1314 Peters Creek Road
Roanoke, VA 24017
Fax: (540) 562-4258
Email: email@example.com