Gain Experience Through Internships at Carilion Clinic
Internship opportunities allow individuals to gain hands-on work experience and knowledge of a career field. Opportunities are available to current students and should be based on your career interest or program of study. Past internship opportunities have included human resources, marketing, information technology, interior design, finance and accounting. Opportunities may be paid or unpaid.
*Clinical internships are not available. Nursing students seeking internships should consider the Adopt a Student Nurse program. Please contact Katelyn Dunbar  in Human Resources for more information.
- Must be a current student in an undergraduate or graduate program of study
- Students may participate during school semesters or breaks
- Academic credit is awarded only if approved by the student's institution
- Student who accept unpaid internships must be receiving school credit for the experience
- Students must submit a completed Intern Application  and resume to be considered
- Applicants must also fill out and submit the Attestation of Flu Vaccination form (.doc) .
Applications will be accepted during the following times:
- Fall Semester: May 1 - June 30
- Spring Semester: October 1 - November 15
- Summer Semester: February 1 - March 31
Mail completed application and resume to Visiting Student Affairs, PO Box 13367, Roanoke, VA 24033-3367. Applications may also be faxed to 540-983-1189. Incomplete applications and those received outside of the above deadlines will not be considered.
Questions about Internships? Email email@example.com .