- Enrolled in a Doctorate of Pharmacy program in a College of Pharmacy that is ACPE accredited or seeking accreditation
- Currently completing the 1st or 2nd year of professional pharmacy education
- Eligible for licensure in Virginia as a Pharmacy Intern (applications can be submitted upon acceptance of position)
A complete application includes:
- Letter of intent discussing your reason(s) for pursuing an internship at Carilion Clinic and outlining your 5-year professional career plans
- Curriculum Vitae
- Completion of the online application form through Carilion Clinic
The online application for the Summer 2016 program is now available .
All paperwork is due Friday, February 5, 2016 through the online application.
Applicants will be notified via email upon receipt of all application materials. A phone interview will be conducted for selected applicants beginning the week of Monday, February 15, 2016.
Please contact Jennifer Wright with additional questions: