- Currently enrolled in a Doctorate of Pharmacy program in a College of Pharmacy that is ACPE accredited or seeking accreditation
- Currently completing the 1st or 2nd year of professional pharmacy education
- Eligible for licensure in Virginia as a Pharmacy Intern (applications can be submitted upon acceptance of position)
A complete application includes:
- Letter of intent discussing your reason(s) for pursuing an internship at Carilion Clinic and outlining your 5-year professional career plans
- Curriculum Vitae
- Completion of the online application form  through Carilion Clinic
All application materials must be received by February 3, 2017.
Candidates selected for a telephone interview will be notified on a rolling basis starting January 16 through February 10, 2017.
Please contact Jennifer Wright with additional questions: