Carilion's Travel Medicine service helps you prepare to be safe, healthy and protected when traveling.
Traveling to a foreign country? Let Carilion Clinic Occupational Health help you prepare for the trip. Our Travel Medicine service offers an array of protective services based on your personal medical needs and the nature of your destination.
Services range from a physician lead consultation and medical history review, to preventative guidelines and current travel precautions. It's our goal to make sure that your business trip or vacation to another country is healthy as well as enjoyable and productive.
Ask us about our postcard program.
How to get started:
- Complete the Travel History Form (.pdf) and fax to our facility for review. Fax: 540-985-8518
- Call Carilion Clinic Occupational Medicine to make an appointment for your examination at 540-985-8521.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Health documentation, including a list of your medications.
- A copy of any prior immunization/vaccinations/shot records.
Components of your visit may include:
- Administration of needed immunizations