The Virginia Tech Carilion Internal Medicine Residency program offers a curriculum that will prepare internal medicine residents for numerous tracks within the profession.
The curriculum features numerous block rotations and didactic sessions.
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital
- The Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Carilion Internal Medicine - Crystal Spring
- Carilion Internal Medicine - 3 Riverside
- Blue Ridge Cancer Center at Carilion Clinic Cancer Center
Our residents also have the opportunity to rotate with a number of private specialty groups in Roanoke, including: allergy/immunology, cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, nephrology, neurology, and ophthalmology. During the first year ambulatory clinic residents work at the Bradley Free Clinic with a general internal medicine faculty member.