Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital exists to improve the health of communities we serve.
We are committed to a common purpose of better patient care, better community health, and lower cost.
CommUNITY: Working in unison to serve our community, our Carilion family, and our loved ones.
Courage: Doing what's right for our patients without questions.
Commitment: Unwavering in our quest for exceptional quality and service.
Compassion: Putting heart into everything we do.
Curiosity: Fostering creativity and innovation in our pursuit of excellence.
OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
At Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital, we take the care of our community very seriously. To achieve excellent quality care it takes a day-to-day focus on patient health and safety by a dedicated team.
- Charles E. Carr, CEO
- Aaron Glenn, R.N., Director of Nursing
Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital Board of Directors
- H.E. Derrick, Jr., Chair
- Richard R. Teaff, Ph.D., Vice Chair
- Farris P. Hotchkiss, Secretary/Treasurer
- Randy A. Gallagher, M.D., Chief of Medical Staff (Ex officio Director)
- Charles E. Carr, Hospital Vice President
- H. Laurent Boetsch, Jr., D.M.L.
- Gregory M. Cavallaro
- James R. Crews, M.D.
- Sidney S. Evans
- Juliet D. Gibson
- Joseph E. Hess
- Lisa T. Sprinkel
- Richard R. Teaff, Ph.D.
- Kerri L. Thornton
- Col. James L. Williams, Jr.
To contact administration at Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital, please call 540-458-3501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.