CARILION CLINIC PHARMACY AT CNRV
In the main lobby of CNRV is a full–service pharmacy that has served our community for many years. One of five retail pharmacies run by Carilion Clinic, the pharmacy at CNRV offers patients convenience and safety. Our other four locations are located in Roanoke and Salem. We welcome the opportunity to serve you.
If you would like your prescription(s) filled and waiting for you at discharge, please have the prescription sent to the pharmacy at CNRV and we will get it ready for you. Have your nurse fax your prescription to 540-639-0151 or they can send it electronically through E-Prescribe.
The Carilion Clinic Pharmacy offers the following:
- Prompt and accurate services
- Knowledgeable infusion services
- Accepts most third party insurance plans
- Competitive pricing for non-insurance covered prescriptions
- State–of–the–art drug interaction monitoring and drug information
- 24–hour interactive voice response system for fast and easy refills
- Frequent prescriptions purchase card ($6 off purchase with 10 stamps)
- $4.99 and $10.99 generic program for participating insurance companies
Pharmacy Hours at CNRV:
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m.– 6 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m.– noon
Closed Sundays and holidays.
Phone: 540-639-1647 Fax: 540-639-0151