Shoulder arthroscopy is a type of surgery to examine or repair the tissues inside or around your shoulder joint.
We individualize treatment for every patient. Depending on your symptoms, your treatment plan may involve any combination of medications, injections, therapy, or surgery. If a procedure is necessary, you can feel confident that Carilion's highly trained surgeons use the most advanced, minimally invasive techniques. This means you can expect a positive outcome with a faster recovery time. More than likely, you will be treated on an outpatient basis, and can return to the comforts of home without a hospital stay.
We offer comprehensive and minimally invasive treatment options including:
- Carpal tunnel release
- Trigger finger release
- deQuervain's release
- Fracture repair of the hand, wrist, and arms
- Tendon repair
- Nerve repair
- Mucous and ganglion cyst excisions
- Rotator cuff repairs and reconstruction
- Shoulder arthroscopy and stabilization
- Closed/Open clavicle fracture fixation
- Total joint replacement of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand
- Post-traumatic reconstruction
- Microvascular surgery and reconstruction