Thank you for your interest in the Carilion Clinic- Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine Geriatric Medicine Fellowship.
Applicants must be board-certified or board-eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine, eligible for Virginia licensure and provide verification of completion of three years of residency in either Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
We are using the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS) to accept application materials. Our ACGME ID number is 255113044.
To be considered for an interview, we will review the following materials:
- MyERAS Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation - this includes:
- one from current or recent residency program director
- two others from physicians
- Medical school transcript
- Personal statement
- USMLE transcript from all 3 steps
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
Deadline to apply through ERAS and be considered for an interview for the upcoming academic year is November 15.