Turn in your unused or expired medications for safe disposal.
Simply bring your medications (no needles please) to this event where they can be safely collected and then destroyed by local law enforcement and DEA agents.
No appointment necessary!
Convenient Parking Lot locations in:
* Roanoke - Towers Mall CVS and Valley View Target CVS * Franklin County - Kroger at Westlake
* Botetourt County - Kroger in Daleville * Roanoke County
* Salem - Super Shoes on Main Street, VA State Police - Kroger at Tanglewood Mall, Kroger on Valley Gateway Blvd,
Headquarters on Main Street and VA Hospital Bldg 143 Kroger at Colonial & Brambleton and the Hershberger Road Fire & Rescue #1
* Craig County - Market Street Pharmacy * Vinton - Kroger on Hardy Road
or you may visit www.dea.gov for additional drug disposal sites in your area.
** Year - round medication disposal is available at the Sheriff's Annex located behind the Roanoke County Juvenile and Domestic Relations building at the corner of East Calhoun Street and Strawberry Lane. **
You can help prevent drug abuse and protect our waterways:
- Lock up or hide your medications to prevent others from taking them.
- Don't flush your medications - trace amounts of the chemicals in medications can end up in our nation's waterways.
- Dispose of your medications at secure take-back sites.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Drug Take Back Program