What is Pink Ribbon Challenge?
During Breast Health Awareness Month in October, we will be scheduling wellness opportunities throughout the entire month. Pre-registered participants can choose from several different activities that promote health and wellness, such as:
- Using a free pass to the YMCA;
- Scheduled walking events;
- Health themed movie's at the Library;
- Suggested health readings;
- Getting your Mammogram scheduled, etc.
Participants will be given a tracking calendar, as well. At the end of October, participants who have completed at least four (4) different scheduled activities will qualify to win a Kendall reader.
For more information and/or to register, please call Carilion Clinic Direct at (540) 266-6000 and/or Toll-Free (800) 422-8482.