Looking for help to navigate the health insurance marketplace?
Do you need direction on how to apply for coverage? Worried about your health?
Let us help you. Resources from around our area will be on hand at this event to assist you. And here’s a checklist for the information you will need for applying in HealthCare.gov.
All questions are welcome. We will help you find the answers.
Before you apply, be sure to gather all of the following information:
- Home or mailing addresses for everyone applying for coverage.
- Social Security Numbers or document numbers for legal immigrants.
- Employer and income information for every member of your household (for example, from pay stubs or W-2 forms—Wage and Tax Statements).
- Your best estimate of what your household income will be in 2015.
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance plans for anyone in your household.
- A completed “Employer Coverage Tool*” for every job-based plan you or someone in your household is eligible for. (You’ll need to fill out this form even for coverage you’re eligible for but don’t enroll in.)
- Notices from your current insurance plan that include your plan ID, if you have or had health coverage in 2014.