General Tips and Information
- Check the individual listings below for specific registration information. Contact Loretta Hall at 540-985-4094 if you have questions.
- The listings below are considered Save the Date notifications to help you plan your attendance at educational conferences.
- Space at all conferences is limited so plan ahead and register early.
- Bring a sweater and, if you have specific dietary needs, also bring a snack.
- Parking may be limited and have an associated cost so consider carpooling and public transportation when feasible.
- Every effort will be made to list all continuing education credits we are planning to offer; however, if you have questions, please call Loretta Hall at 540-985-4094.
For conference exhibitors only: To pay the fee for exhibiting at a Carilion-sponsored conference, please go to HR PayOnline and select the appropriate conference as directed.
To view presentations from a conference you have attended, choose your conference date and name on our calendar.
View our mailer for some upcoming pain education events. Registration is open for the Pain Resource Nurse training. Employees please register via Cornerstone on Demand (CE930) and non-employees register by calling Carilion Direct at 540-422-8482.
View all of our educational opportunities for 2016 here.
2016 Cardiovascular Update for the Primary Care Practitioner
Saturday, Feb. 20, 2016
8 a.m. - noon
Hotel Roanoke and Conference Center
110 Shenandoah Ave. N.W.
Roanoke, VA 24016
Learn more here.
2016 Pain Resource Nurse Conference
Monday and Tuesday, April 11-12
7:45 a.m. registration
Roanoke Higher Education Center
108 N. Jefferson St.
View the brochure.
Registration is open. Call Carilion Direct at 800-422-8482 or register via Cornerstone on Demand for course # CE930C. More information to follow.
Friday, June 3
View our Save the Date mail card here.
2016 Pain Conference
Friday, Sept. 9, 2016
Holiday Inn at Valley View
3315 Ordway Drive, N.W.
Roanoke, VA 24017
Learn more here.