It’s frustrating when you can’t do things you are used to doing, whether because you’ve suffered an injury, are recovering from an operation or have arthritis, vertigo or another condition.
Our outpatient rehabilitation program offers speech and language, occupational and physical therapy. Used independently or together, these therapies can help you regain function.
We are highly trained and specialized in rehabilitation. Our staff will provide you with a personalized program to help you achieve maximum independence and ability.
Some of the services that we offer to help you are:
- Physical therapy, including post-surgical for sports injuries, orthopedic or musculoskeletal conditions
- Occupational therapy
- Balance evaluation and vestibular (inner ear) rehabilitation
- Pre- and post-laryngectomy treatment
- Speech therapy
- Swallowing therapy
- VitalStim® therapy
- Stroke and head injury rehabilitation
- Aquatic or pool therapy
- Massage therapy
- Parkinson’s disease therapy
- Lymphedema therapy
- Pelvic pain and incontinence rehabilitation
- Dry needling
To find out if we can help, please call (540) 981-8050