Office of Sponsored Projects Post-Funding Award Forms
The Carilion Clinic Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP) requires numerous forms to track the timeline of research projects after funding has been awarded. These include:
- Materials Management Request Form: When ordering supplies, equipment, etc. on a project, this form must be completed and returned to OSP
- Project Deposit Transmittal Form: When checks are received this form must be completed and returned to OSP for approval and processing
- Project Payment Transmittal Form: When payment is required this form must be completed and returned to OSP for approval and processing
- Capital Transaction Form: Include this form with any capital purchase request or invoice payment
- Subject Payment Transmittal Form: Include this form to request subject payments outside of the petty cash process. Please remember that Form W-9 must also be completed by person receiving payment and included with this request
- Sponsored Project Stipend Transmittal Form: Include this form to pay stipends to Carilion Clinic employees and non-employees
- OSP Employee Reimbursement Voucher: Complete this form when requesting a reimbursement on aq project expense for a Carilion employee
- Travel Request Form: When your project includes travel for presentation, etc. This form must be completed and returned to OSP for approval and processing
- Effort Reporting Form: Use this form for all personnel working on projects, OSP will charge their time on a monthly basis. Each month, PIs will be required to authorize the time they and all other personnel spend on the project
- Project Closeout Notification Form: Submit this form when closing out a project.
- Clinical Trial Website Request: Use this form when a new clinical trial needs to be added to carilionclinic.org.
- S&D Research Form: Use this form for permission to post and distribute materials within Carilion facilities.