COG # AREN0321
This study is for patients with high-risk renal tumors. High-risk renal tumors include anaplastic Wilms tumor, malignant rhabdoid tumor, clear cell sarcoma of the kidney, and renal cell carcinoma. AREN0321 has different treatment “arms” that vary according to the stage and type of the tumor.
All patients must be enrolled on the AREN03B2 Renal Tumor Biology and Classification Study before enrolling on this study. Patients must be less than 30 years old at the time of initial diagnosis. To be eligible for this study patients must be newly diagnosed with one of the following histological types (Stage I-IV):
- Focal Anaplastic Wilms Tumor
- Diffuse Anaplastic Wilms Tumor
- Clear Cell Sarcoma of Kidney
- Malignant Rhabdoid Tumor (Renal or extra renal, excluding CNS tumors)
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (clear cell, papillary, renal medullary, oncocytoid, sarcomatoid, chromophobe, translocation, collecting duct, carcinoma associated with neuroblastoma, renal cell carcinoma unclassified)
- Patients must have adequate renal, liver, and cardiac function as defined in the protocol
Mandy Atkinson, M.D.
Wendy McCarty, CCRP
Clinical Research Coordinator