Respirator physicals are performed according to CFR 1910.134, OSHA Respiratory Protection Requirements.
How to get started:
- Call Carilion Clinic Occupational Medicine to make an appointment for your examination at 540-985-8521.
- Complete the OSHA Respirator Medical Evaluation Questionnaire (PDF).
- Forward your completed OSHA Respirator Medical Evaluation Questionnaire to:
- Fax: 540-985-8518
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Carilion Clinic Occupational Medicine, 101 Elm Avenue, Roanoke, VA 24013
What to bring to your appointment:
- Health documentation, including a list of your medications.
- Glasses, contact lenses, or hearing aids, if required.
- Respirator you wear at work, if we are fit testing.
Components of your visit will include:
- Respiratory physical
- Pulmonary function test (if a smoker)
- Fit testing, as applicable