Managing workers' compensation cases and providing a sound program of occupational medicine is a job that few employers—large or small—are prepared to handle alone.
Carilion Clinic offers a variety of services to help you manage your healthcare concerns.We'll partner with you to keep your employees healthy and on the job, minimize administrative paper work for insurance and Workers' Compensation, and help you find ways to control medical costs.
Through our Injury Management program, when accidents happen, we help get your employees the care they need in an efficient, economical and convenient manner, so they can return to work as soon as possible and you can reduce lost time and disability.
Carilion Occupational Medicine services include:
- Prompt appointments for employees with work-related illnesses or injuries.
- Treatment by clinical professionals with training and expertise in areas such as trauma, industrial medicine, toxicology, and hazardous exposures.
- Speedy communication of results to companies, reporting on employees’ diagnoses, conditions, and work status.
- Follow-up care from the same medical team or referral to the appropriate medical or surgical specialist.
- Complete billing services, through which we handle completion of insurance forms and file workers' compensation claim information.
- A “Return-to-Work” philosophy, which we facilitate by treating ill or injured employees promptly so they can quickly return to their former jobs or perform appropriately modified duties.