Recent graduates of our program have entered into the following fellowships:
- Colon and Rectal Surgery – Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Organ Transplant – University of Virginia
- Plastic Surgery – Temple University, Medical College of Georgia and University of Kansas
- Trauma Surgery – University of California
- Laparoscopic Surgery – St. Mary's Medical Center, San Francisco
- Breast Surgery – Stanford University
- Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery – Fort Walton Beach Florida, University of Alabama
- Vascular Surgery – University of Tennessee, Greenville Hospital System, University of Michigan, University of Virginia, Carolina Medical Center
- Breast Surgery Oncology – Baylor Hospital
In addition about 40% of graduates enter private practice in places such as:
- Piedmont Surgical Associates, Eden, N.C.
- East Alabama Medical Center, Opeika, Ala.
- UT Surgical Associates, Morristown Tenn..
- Kansas Regional Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan.
- Private Practice: Warrenton, Va., Roanoke, Va., Concord N.C., Turlock, Calif., Ringold Ga., Anniston, Ala.
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center, Christiansburg, VA
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital, Lexington, VA