Coming from Franklin Road, heading downtown:
- Turn right onto Wiley Drive (changes to Belleview Avenue).
- After going through the light in front of the hospital, take the second right going up the hill (the parking garage will be on your left). Make a HARD right.
- You will see a gate to your left, pull up until the black box, at this gate, is in line with your window (any further and the gate cannot open).
- Call 981-7911 and tell the officer that you are attending a meeting, they will open the gate.
- Follow the road and circle around the Medical Office Building.
- You will go by a section of the hospital that juts out into the road/parking lot. As soon as you pass this area, parking spaces for physicians are designated.
You can enter the hospital through the door closest to the air conditioning unit. You will see the black and white tile. Classroom 3 is straight down the hall. When you leave, slowly go down the hill, both gates will open automatically.
Visitors may also park in any spaces not marked for physicians (unless you are a physician) and enter through the main lobby. If you call then I will be glad to escort you to our offices.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Lisa Clause at 853-0131.