CARILION CLINIC EAP: MEETING YOUR COMPANY'S NEEDS
For 20 years we have provided EAP services to over 100 organizations with 20 to 10,000 staff members. In our experience, we have consistently found that implementing Carilion Clinic's EAP creates positive outcomes, such as:
- Greater staff retention
- Reduced disability costs
- Lower staff absenteeism
- Heightened workplace wellness
- Maximized productivity
- Minimized disruption
- Lower costs providing mental health benefits
What Our Clients Say
The challenges facing employers and employees may change, but the principle remains the same: promoting employee health strengthens the resiliency of an organization.
In their own words:
- "Carilion Clinic EAP has been extremely responsive to our unusual requests, especially with conflict resolutions."
- "Having EAP consultants available to talk to our managers has revolutionized our approach to solving tough workplace problems."
- "We want to support all employees by giving them the tools they need to succeed."
The Facts: Problems Employers Face
- Depression at work - which can manifest as alcoholism, absenteeism, low productivity, attitude problems, injury and physical illness - affects about 10 percent of the workforce, but only 6.5 percent of those receive proper treatment. Round Table Report on Mental Health
- Problems at work are more strongly associated with health complaints than are any other life stressor - more so than even financial or family problems. St. Paul Fire and Marine Insurance
- Healthcare expenditures are nearly 50 percent greater for workers who report high levels of stress. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Most individuals and organizations can't afford to wait another decade to start addressing elder care concerns. Right now, today, caring for elderly relatives can cause employees to weather a storm of confusion, strained finances and fatigue. Russell V. Gerbman, HR Magazine