Our Board of Directors is a professional group dedicated to guiding CNRV while representing their respective communities. They meet regularly to discuss ways to continue enhancing and improving the patient experience, perception and overall quality of care.
Our Senior Management Team represents each of the important departments that make up CNRV in order to provide the necessary leadership and teamwork for a positive patient experience. They are committed to excellence.
Our Senior Management Team
- William J. (Bill) Flattery, VP Carilion Clinic Western Region
- Charlotte Ramsey, Chief Nursing Officer
- Kathy Landreth, Senior Director, Regional Operations
- Sharon Honaker, Director, Strategic Development - Community Providers
- Dave Harlow, Director, Pharmacy
- Pat Oney, Director, Quality Management
- Donna Down, Director, Finance Services
Our Board of Directors
- Todd Murray, Chair
- Joseph Scartelli, Vice Chair
- Carolyn Brown, Secretary/Treasurer
- John S. Piatkowski, M.D., Hospital Vice President
- Leslie Badillo, M.D., Chief of Medical Staff
- Charles Bissell, M.D.
- Larry Hincker
- Frederic Albert Rawlins, II, D.O.
- Jeffery Reed
- Mark Brandon Rogers, D.O.
- Joseph Sheffey
- Thomas R. Starnes
- Barbara Cook Turk
- Chris Whittaker, N.P.
- Lester L. Lamb