180 Floyd Avenue
Rocky Mount, VA 24151
This 37-bed community hospital is located in Rocky Mount, Va., and has over 280 employees. The hospital offers a wide range of medical and surgical services, including convenient outpatient and emergency department services. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission, it admits over 2,100 acute patients and treats over 26,000 emergency room patients each year.
Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital will provide access to the full spectrum of quality healthcare and related services, improve health status and promote healthy lifestyles in the community served.
We will deliver quality care in a friendly atmosphere with a positive attitude, while accepting accountability for our actions. We will make a difference through individualized treatment with integrity and loyalty to our patients. You are valued!
Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital will be the leader in promoting health and providing health services in its service area.
- Be committed to delivering superior quality and value;
- Provide access to an integrated system of comprehensive health services;
- Foster long-term relationships with employers and payors to address their health needs;
- Be an employer of choice in the community;
- Form collaborative relationships to improve community health status;
- Maintain the financial integrity necessary to service the needs of our community;
- And meet or exceed the needs and expectations of those we serve.
Community Health Needs Assessment:
To better understand the health needs of the community, Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital and community partners are conducting a health survey. Click here to complete the survey and to be entered to win a $50 gift card to Walmart.